Here’s the latest Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 6/45 Lotto Result!
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) draws Mega Lotto 6/45 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9 PM. PCSO Lottery Draw airs lotto result 6/45 on national TV right after every draw. You may also listen to live simulcasts over various radio stations.
6/45 Mega Lotto Winning Combination September 14, 2020
(in any order)
There you have it! The six lucky numbers for PCSO 6/45 lotto result for today! To review previous results, go to 6/45 result history.
The lucky winner/s who bet for all six numbers above, in any order, shall get the jackpot prize. Successful bettors who got three to five out of the six winning numbers, still in any order, shall also receive minor prizes!
PCSO Mega Lotto 6/45 Payout System
For a comprehensive understanding of the minor prizes, refer to PCSO’s employed payout system in calculating 6/45 prizes:
- All 6 winning numbers: Initial Jackpot Prize of Php 9,000,000.00*
- 5 of 6 winning numbers: Second Prize (Up to Php 50,000.00)*
- 4 of 6winning numbers: Third Prize (Up to Php 1,500.00)*
- 3 of 6 winning numbers: Fourth Prize (Php 20.00)
*The jackpot prize amount is subject to 1% Agent’s prize commission and grows even bigger whenever there is no jackpot winner!
*Actual prizes are determined based on the generated total sales and the number of winners for the current Mega Lotto 6/45 draw. Second and third prizes could vary and be lower than the announced amount of prize.
Where to Claim Mega Lotto 6/45 Prizes
|PRIZE||VALIDATE AND CLAIM|
|* Jackpot Prize||PCSO Head Office, Conservatory Building, 605 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552|
|* PHP 10,001.00 and up excluding the Jackpot Prize||PCSO Branch Offices in your area or at the PCSO Head Office, Conservatory Building, 605 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552|
|PHP 20.00 up to PHP 10,000||Any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Branch Offices in your area|
*Take note: Pursuant to TRAIN Law, prizes above PhP10,000.00 are subject to 20% tax.
How to Play 6/45 Mega Lotto
Win the jackpot prize by matching six numbers from 1 to 45, in any order, with the drawn six lucky numbers of PCSO’s Mega Lotto 6/45 game. If two or more players win the jackpot, they shall equally divide the jackpot amount to themselves.
PCSO 6/45 Mega Lotto Draw Schedule
The PCSO 6/45 Mega Lotto is played three (3) times a week every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9 PM.
Other PCSO Draws for Today
- Swertres Lotto Result
- EZ2 Lotto Result
- STL (Pares, Swer3, 2-Digit) Results
- Lotto 4-Digit Result
- 6/58 Lotto Result
- 6/55 Lotto Result
- 6/49 Lotto Result
- 6/42 Lotto Result
See Also: PCSO Lotto Results
If you want to bet to become the next lucky 6/45 lotto winner, you must take note of the following reminders:
- You cannot buy Mega Lotto 6/45 tickets and/or claim your Mega Lotto 6/45 prize unless you are 18 years old or older.
- You shall pay Php 24.00 for each ticket which is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- You must be responsible enough to check if the data printed on your ticket(s) are accurate. Your ticket must contain the numbers you want to play, your bet type, your bet amount and the draw date you want to enter.
We encourage PCSO 6/45 Mega Lotto players to always check lotto winnings to any authorized lotto outlet near your area or watch live draws via PTV channel. Visit also the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office official website.